This month's challenge is a Theme Challenge!
create a project with a Spring Theme!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, April 8th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, April 11th.
We usually pick our favorite entries for each challenge theme but this month we thought we'd switch things up a bit and pick TWO RANDOM WINNERS - so every entry has an equal chance to win. Just follow the guidelines below to qualify.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC30).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Kimberly created this beautiful spring sky using our new Beautiful Wings stamp set and Beautiful Wings Die Set!
Awww! I love the fun little bunny in the frame on this card by Samantha! She used our Hello Spring stamp set.
This sweet little wagon card by Yukari is perfect for spring! I love the soft colors she used! The wagon is from the Wagon of Wishes stamp set and the "hello friend" sentiment is from the Versatile Vases stamp set.
Nina-Marie got out her watercolors to do some springy no-line coloring! She used our Hello Spring stamp set. You can check out her blog today for a video too!
This beautiful spring card by Stephanie is so cheerful! She used the new Beautiful Wings stamp set and Beautiful Wings Die Set for the butterflies and our Simply Seasonal stamp set for the sentiment.
And here's one by me - I created a fun little card using the chicks and cracked egg from the new Hello Spring stamp set, mixed with some fun bright pattern papers.