This month's challenge is:
Create a project with a Halloween theme!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, October 7th, 2016 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC36).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome Halloween cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Naki created this super cute Halloween shaker card using our Newton's Perfect Pumpkin stamp set! |
I love the spiderwebs in the corners too!
|Samantha combined the pup in the tutu from our Boo Crew Stamp set with the "Happy Hallo-weenie" sentiment from the new Dress Up Doxies stamp set! Such a fun combo! |
|Stephanie used our used the Newton's Boo-tiful Night stamp set with some fun bright halloween colors on her card! Do you see the tiny polka dots on the kitty, hat and broomstick that she paper pierced?|
|Yuki created this awesome Halloween Kitty card using our Newton's Boo-tiful Night stamp set. Isn't that vellum grass so cool? |