Happy Friday and the the first day of #09 Inky Paws Challenge!
This month's challenge is a Color Challenge!
You have two weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, May 9th, 2014 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, May 12th.
I just love spring flowers so I thought this beautiful bouquet would be perfect inspiration for a fun spring color challenge!
The colors we're looking for in projects are: Pale Pink • Yellow • Lilac • Soft Green
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC09).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members and Guests decided to play along - Read the description below each card to see who made it!