This month's challenge is a theme!
create a project using an arrow!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, June 10th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC32).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Our guest designer, Naki played along with the challenge this month! She used the stag from the Splendid Stags die set and added on a hat rom the In Slow Motion stamp set to make it a birthday stag! Then she added the wreath from the new Happy Little Thoughts stamp set and arrows cut out with the new Points & Plumes die set.
|Kimberly created this awesome card by cutting out four arrows with our new Points & Plumes die set through the front of her card. The color you see is from the inside of the card! So fun! The sentiment is from the Adventure Awaits stamp set.
|Samantha created an awesome arrow scrapbook page! I love how she cut out the arrows from the Points & Plumes die set and wrapped a bit of string around them! Super fun!
|Yuki created an awesome arrow background using that fun little strip of arrows from our new Adventure Awaits stamp set. The sentiment is also from the Adventure Awaits stamp set and those sweet feathers are from the Points & Plumes die set.
|Jess always finds creative ways to use rainbows! I love how she created rainbow deer using our new Splendid Stags die set and added on a rainbow of arrows from the Adventure Awaits stamp set! Such a fun colorful card!
|Danielle created a fun colorful background with distress inks! I love how she stamped all the arrows and feathers from the Adventure Awaits stamp set right through the center! Such a fun and unique layout!
|Lydia created this gorgeous glittery card! I love the gold "dipped" feathers she created using our new Points & Plumes die set. She also used the feather image and sentiment with the arrow from the Adventure Awaits stamp set.
|Stephanie found the perfect arrow paper to create her card! She used the fun papers to frame the sentiment from the Adventure Awaits stamp set. Then she finished it off with the die cut arrow from the Points & Plumes die set.
|And lastly, I had fun playing along too! I used the Points & Plumes die set to cut out some arrows. I also used the negative of the die cut to make a fufun strips. Then I added on the sentiment from the Adventure Awaits stamp set onto a tag. The tag was cut out using the Tags Times Two die set.