Happy Friday and the the first day of #10 Inky Paws Challenge!
This month's challenge is a Texture Challenge!
You have two weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, June 6th, 2014 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, June 9th.
For this challenge you can choose to add Wood, Cork or Metal to your card - or go nuts and do all three! The choice is yours! We thought this would be fun as you're probably preparing Father's Day cards right now too!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC10).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members and Guests decided to play along - Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Tricia Traxler (May Guesst Designers) used two textures on this cute card - a stamped wood frame plus Metal staples and brads! She used the lightbulb stamp from Around the House set - so much fun! |
|Samantha used wood as a background on her card! She featured the lamp from the Around the House and added some fun yellow vellum to look like the light shining out! Love This! |
|Christine used the cute bear from our Winston's BBQ set. She added him onto this card with a fun wood frame and wood stars! So perfect for Father's Day!|
|Danielle used a wood frame on her card from our Around the House set. Inside the frame is some fun canvas, made to look as if it's stamped by Newton from Newton's Antics! Isn't that fun? He literally has Inky Paws!!!|
|Tessa used a wood embossing folder to create her card base and a wood thought bubble too! She used that cute little bandit from the Sweetheart Tails stamp set! This card is so simple and sweet! |
|Larissa used a fun piece of wood and paper pierced the fun tape dispenser from the Around the House set. She also added some metal tape and metal toned sequins! Love that bit of Metallic!!|
|And one by Me - I managed to get in all 3 textures. I used used a big circle of Cork and stamped beer bottles on it with White ink. Then I added metal brads and a wood heart too! as a background on her card! The bear is from our new Winston's BBQ set! I love how fun this set is for Father's Day! |
Now it's your turn!
Use the widget below to add a link to your project! Don't forget to tell your friends to play along too - If we get more than 15 participants we will pick TWO winners!