Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
About the our challenges:
- Challenges are bi-weekly with a NEW challenge starting every other Monday!
- Challenges will rotate between color, sketch and theme challenges.
- At the end of each challenge, we will select a RANDOM winner to receive a $20.00 store credit to use at newtonsnookdesigns.com! Our IPC inspiration team will also highlight their favorite projects from each challenge here on the IPC blog!
Just follow these rules to participate in our challenges:
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Your project must match up to the theme, sketch or color challenge graphic posted.
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keyword newtonsnook and on instagram please use #newtonsnook).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget at the bottom of the challenge. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately. (Maximum of 3 entries per person per challenge, please.)
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
We can't wait to see what you create! Have fun getting inky paws with us!
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!