Happy Friday! Today is a fun day - It's the first day of #05 Inky Paws Challenge!
Here's this month's Sketch:
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC05).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the Inlinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
Since there is a holiday next week, we're making this one a little longer - You have three weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, December 13th, 2013 at Midnight CST. The winner will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, December 16th.
Ready for some Inky Paws inspiration?
Read the description below each card to see who made it!
Now It's your turn!
Use the widget below to add a link to your project! Don't forget to tell your friends to play along too - If we get more than 15 participants we will pick TWO winners!