This month's challenge is:
Create a project using plaid!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, November 4th, 2016 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC37).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome PLAID cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Larissa created a sweet little shaker card with a fun plaid border! She used images from the Bushels of Love stamp set (Simon Says Stamp Exclusive). Adorable!|
|Naki created a fun fall thank you card using plaid paper and letters! She added in pumpkins cut out with the Pick-a-Pumpkin Die Set. That stitched ribbon is so pretty too!|
|Yuki created a duo of adorable dog cards using dogs from our Canine Christmas stamp set with fun plaid backgrounds. The color combo on these cards of black, red, kraft and white is one of my favorites for Holiday cards!|
|Danielle added plaid paper in fall colors to create this fun card! The angles of paper in the background are so fun! Winston from the Winston's Birthday stamp set really pops off the card! |
|I pulled out one of my favorite christmas images, Winston driving a car laden with holiday goodies from the Winston's Home for Christmas Stamp Set. I colored the image with watercolors and then added plaid paper along with some black chalkboard style washi tape. I finished it off with the sentiment "have a beary merry christmas" embossed in white on a black circle.|