This month's challenge is a Halloween Theme
Create a project inspired by the image below:
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, October 2nd, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, October 5th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC25).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|This fun owl card by Danielle is perfect for Halloween! I love how she created a fun splatter background and used the sentiment for the owl to sit on. She used the Boo Crew stamp set!|
| Crafty Math-Chick created this fun Halloween card! That spooky house paper goes so perfectly with the house image from our Spooky Street stamp set! And I love the fun drippy edge on the tag!|
|I love that Nina-Marie used a non-Halloween set to create this fun Halloween treat tag! she used the kitty image from the Newton's Birthday Bash stamp set and Halloween colors to make it work!|
|Samantha created this sweet and girl Halloween card using the puppy dressed as a fairy princess from our Boo Crew stamp set! So adorable!|
| Oooh! Such a fun spooky scene by Kimberly! I love the fun inked circle she created for a backdrop for the scene. She used our Spooky Street stamp set.|
|This gorgeous shaker card by Larissa is perfect for Halloween! I love the way she used our leaves from the Falling into Autumn set around the pumpkin and the "Happy Harvest" sentiment in the center! |
Now it's your turn! What will you create with this sketch? Link up below:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!