This month's challenge is a SKETCH CHALLENGE
Create a project inspired by the SKETCH BELOW:
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, September 4th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, September 7th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC24).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Here is an adorable snail mail card by Jess. She did a ton of fun paper piercing she did with our In Slow Motion stamp set! I love that fun pattern on the snail and his shell!|
| Here is a fun shark Birthday card by Yukari using our sketch! I love how she created two cute sharky scenes with our Shark Bites Stamp set!|
|Check out this beautiful under the sea scene that Larissa created for this challenge! She used our fun little Seahorse from the Tranquil Tides stamp set and cut him out with the coordinating Tranquil Tides die set! I love the added dimension she gave him with the white dots and the googlie eye!!|
|Here's a card I created using our Mermaid Crossing stamp set. I colored the image on watercolor paper with Zig Clean Color watercolor markers. I love how vibrant these are! Then I added some fun bubble paper for the background and a fun blue twine bow!|
Now it's your turn! What will you create with this sketch? Link up below:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!