This month's challenge is SUMMER LOVIN'
- create a project with a SUMMER THEME!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, August 7th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, August 10th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC23).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Crafty Math-Chick created this fun ice cream card using our new Summer Scoops stamp set! I love that she added on sunglasses for the orange creamsicle from the Newton's Summer Vacation stamp set!
|Jess was inspired to create a rainbow of summer blooms using the Beautiful Blossoms stamp set!
|Kimberly created a fun rainbow beach towel and umbrella for the cute kitty from the Newton's Summer Vacation stamp set! Perfect for summer!
|Nina-Marie created this adorable scene with the cat from the Newton's Antics stamp set sailing off in his little box! She created the "sail" using the fin from the Shark Bites stamp set!
|Samantha created this yummy rainbow of popsicles using our new Summer Scoops stamp set! What flavor would you choose?
|Here's a Summer card by me - I used Newton's Summer Vacation stamp set to create a fun summer birthday card! I added some paint splatter and watercolor around the kitty to add more of a beachy feel!