This month's challenge is to a Create a project using WATERCOLOR!
Get your your watercolor pencils, paints or inks and play along!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have two weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, April 10th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, March 9th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr , Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC19).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - Scroll down to see how they added hearts into their projects and then enter your project at the bottom of the post! Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Larissa created this gorgeous floral card using our new Beautiful Blossoms Stamp set. I love the layers she cut with the watercolored flowers! |
|Jess tried some fun watercolor techniques on her card - head over to her blog to see a video too! She used our Simply Sentimental and Wild about Zoo stamp sets. Love the water splatter!|
|Here's one by me - I watercolored a fun background for the Eiffel Tower from our Newton Dreams of Paris stamp set!|
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!