Happy Friday and the the first day of #17 Inky Paws Challenge!
This month's challenge is to a Create a project using a Heart Shape!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr , Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC17).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - Scroll down to see how they added hearts into their projects and then enter your project at the bottom of the post! Read the description below each card to see who made it!
First up is this sweet Je T'aime Card by Yukari using Newton Dreams of Paris stamp set. Love the big silver hearts she added and the gorgeous coloring on that kitty!
Samantha added hearts to her background and to the thought bubble! So Cute! She used the puppy in the tutu from the Boo Crew Stamp set and the words are from Magical Dreams, Love à la Carte and Flirty Flamingos!
Our Guest Designer, Tracy Gruber added fun hearts to the background of this card using the zebra heart stamp from the Wild about Zoo stamp set! Adorable!
Stephanie created this adorable little heart shaped card! I just LOVE the way she colored the fox from the Sweetheart Tails stamp set! The tiny little wooden tag adds the perfect finishing touch too!
Kimberly added sequin hearts to her cute card using the eiffel tower stamp from our Newton Dreams of Paris stamp set! I love the multicolor embossing too - so pretty!
Jess created a heart by stamped a ton of little images from Winged Wishes and Sweetheart Tails. She also used words from Simply Sentimental.
Danielle created this fun card using the Wild about Zoo stamp set! Check out that awesome ombré pink background and heart washi tape too!
Crafty Math-Chick created this cute heart shaped card! The heart in the middle creates the perfect spot for the flamingo couple from the Flirty Flamingos stamp set.
Larissa created this cute trio of cards with hearts! Adorable! She used Wild about Zoo and Sweetheart Tails stamp sets.
Here's one by me - I added some wooden hearts along with the animal print hearts on the yellow background for this card. The animal print hearts and the cute lemur are from the Wild about Zoo stamp set!
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!