Happy Friday and the the first day of #15 Inky Paws Challenge!
This month's challenge is to a Add a little Sparkle to your project
Get out that glitter and bling and show us what you can create!
You have two weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, November 7th, 2014 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Sunday, November 9th.
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr , Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC14).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - I just LOVE the assortment of Holiday, Fall and Halloween sparkle they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Our guest designer for October, Heather Hoffman decided to play along with this adorable doxie card- check out the sparkles on the hat and lights! She used our new Holiday Hounds set.|
|Samantha added some bling to her card with those pretty foil snowflakes! She also used our that cute pup in the sweater from our new Holiday Hounds set.|
|Crafty Math-Chick created this super sparkly Halloween Card! That sparkly orange paper goes perfectly with our little ghost kitty from the Boo Crew Stamp set! |
|Jess created this cutie with the sparkly ornaments on the Christmas tree from our Newton's Curious Christmas set! Love the little row of snowflakes with a sparkle in the center too!|
|Another cute doxie card using our Holiday Hounds stamp set - this one is by Stephanie! She added sparkle to with some pretty tinsel behind the button!|
|Tessa combined our new "sweater weather" sentiment from the Holiday Hounds set with the "hello" from the Winged Wishes set and the cute basket of yarn from the Basket of Wishes set. Love this combo of fun images and sentiments and the little glittery paper strip!|
|Danielle created this adorable little treat bag using the the doxie from our Holiday Hounds set - he has such a pretty sparkly teal scarf! |
|Here's one by me - I used our sweet snowman from our Frozen Friends set- and gave him a glittery hat. I also added some fun thick glittery ribbon (from the floral section of the craft store) and a bit of sparkly brown twine through the button! |
Now it's your turn - we can't wait to see how everyone blings up their cards with sparkles!!
New comments are not allowed.