Happy Friday and the the first day of #12 Inky Paws Challenge!
This month's challenge is a Beach - Theme Challenge!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the beach theme.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr , Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC12).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Don't you just love this fun bright yellow card by Lydia? It reminds me of sunshine! I love how she colored the kitty and sandcastle image from our Newton's Summer Vacation set! Adorable! |
|Here's a great beach card by Stephanie! I love her color combo and cut clouds! And its cute how she gave the kitty from our Newton's Summer Vacation set rosy cheeks! Makes me smile!|
|Here's a great sweet little beach treat by Tessa! She colored the cute kitty from our Newton's Summer Vacation set and added him to this cute little container of gummy sharks! YUM!|
|Larissa created a fun "framed" beach scene using the frame from the Around the House set, the water from the Beach Party set and the Pail of sand from Newton's Summer Vacation. Love this idea!|
|More Sunshine from Jess - this time in the form of rays - Super Fun! She used our Kitty on in inner tube from Newton's Summer Vacation and the waves from the Beach Party set. |
|Diane created this super fun triple image card - Newton is on an Island Vacation tour - using stamps from Newton's Summer Vacation|
|Danielle created this pretty watercolor beach scene with the kitty on the innertube as the focus! Love how bright those watercolors are! She used stamps from Newton's Summer Vacation.|
|Samantha used the super cute hula bunny from our Beach Party set and the Wish you were here sentiment from Newton's Summer Vacation. I love how she colored those waves!|
|Here's one from me (Jen) - I also used the kitty from from the Newton's Summer Vacation set and I used sandpaper to create the beach along the bottom- Doesn't it look fun?|
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!