Do you know what today is? It's the first day of #03 Inky Paws Challenge!
Here's this month's Sketch:
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp -see our First Inky Paws Challenge post to get the freebie).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC03).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the Inlinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
You have two weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, October 4th, 2013 at Midnight CST. The winner will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, October 7th.
Ready for some Inky Paws inspiration?
Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|This challenge card by our guest designer Kim Singdahlsen makes me smile! I love the cute paper piercing on the ghost kitty from the Boo Crew stamp set! So fun!|
Check it out - Harry Potter Fans! Design Team Member Samantha Mann played along by creating this this Harry Potter inspired card using Magical Dreams!
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!