I told you I had something special planned for today - yep, that's right!
Today I'm announcing our very first Inky Paws Challenge!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Winner Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp -see below at the bottom of this post).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr.
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the Inlinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
You have two weeks to play along. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 9, 2013 at Midnight CST. The winner will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, August 12th.
Ready for some Inky Paws inspiration?Read the descrption below each card to see who made it!
Check out the hello friend card that Design Team Member Tessa Wise created from our sketch! So pretty and feminine! Her card uses the kitty from the stamp set Newton's Antics and the hello from Winged Wishes.
Design Team Member Samantha Mann also decided to play along using Newton's Antics. She also used the "thanks" banner from Winged Wishes. I love all the different patterns she used and how she colored the kitty two-toned!
What a cute card made by Guest Designer Jean Martin using the stamp set Newton's Antics. The navy and lime green color combo are stunning and the little dots she added are so pretty!
Of course I had to make a couple cards too! For my first card I used the set Just say Cheese to create a fun, bright and colorful card!
Then - turned the sketch sideways (crazy, right?) and made this card using the digital freebie - If you don't have a Newton's Nook Designs Stamp of your own to use in the challenge - check out the freebie below!
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear what you think!