We had a few extra days on our blog this month without anything scheduled so we thought it would be the perfect time to throw in a little Flash challenge!
If you've played along with our challenges before this ones a bit different for these reasons:
It's only 3 days long and we're picking a RANDOM winner
You are not REQUIRED to use Newton's Nook Designs stamps (but we love it when you do)
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store!
If we get more than 20 participants, we will choose TWO winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky? Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project DO NOT have to use Newton's Nook Designs stamps but we'd love to see them if you have them (check out our free digital stamps - I just added the "thank you" one that's shown in the graphic above to our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keyword newtonsnook).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Please - only ONE entry per person. Since we are picking a RANDOM winner this time, we want to keep it fair!
Need a bit of Inspiration?I threw this idea out to our Design Team and several of our talented ladies jumped at it right away -here's some thank you themed creations from them:
|Card by Yukari using the Versatile Vases and Simply Sentimental stamp sets|
Card by Lydia using words from the Simply Sentimental stamp set and stars from Newton's Curious Christmas stamp set.
|Card by Larissa using Simply Sentimental and Sweetheart Tails stamp sets.|
|Card by Kimberly using our "thank you" digital freebie - you can download this stamp here.|