This month's challenge is:
Create a project using burlap and/or lace!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, September 9th, 2016 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC35).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome burlap and lace cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
Naki created an awesome pumpkin card using burlap and lace with our Pick-a-Pumpkin stamp set and Pick-a-Pumpkin Die Set! Such a perfect look for Fall!
|This simplicity on this card by Samantha is so lovely! She used burlap and a lace doily along with the butterflies from the Beautiful Wings stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Wings die set.|
|Kimberly created this awesome Autumn card using our new Beautiful Leaves stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Leaves die set! I love the burlap leaf that she cut out with the oak leaf die!|
|Crafty Math-Chick used burlap as a fun background for the die cut deer shape from our Splendid Stags Die Set. Then she added the "Happy Birthday" from the new Raccoon Rascals stamp set. What a great masculine birthday card!|
|Of course I had to play along too! I used the images from the Beautiful Leaves stamp set and embossed them on kraft colored paper in gold, white and brown. Then I trimmed them out with coordinating Beautiful Leaves die set. The tag was cut out using our Tags Times Two Die Set. I added some burlap behind the tag and a strip of lace too!|