This month's challenge is a Color Challenge!
Create a project inspired by the colors below:
PINK, MINT, TEAL and WHITE
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, November 6th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, November 9th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC26).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Yukari used the color combo to create this sweet flamingo card! She used our brand new Festive Flamingos stamp set! I lvo ethe pink sky! Such a fun Christmas Card!|
|Lydia was inspired by the color combo to create this soft, snowy card using the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set! I love the ink colors over the white snowflakes and the pop of teal twine!|
|This gorgeous flamingo card is by Samantha! She used our Festive Flamingos stamp set to stamp the Flamingos and the "from our flock to yours" Sentiment and added on the "cheers" sentiment from the Years of Cheers stamp set! Such a fun combo and I LOVE the pink watercolored vellum too!|
|Larissa used our Newton Loves Coffee stamp set to create her challenge card! I love the teal and pink coffee mug and the sequins that match the color palette! Such an adorable layout too!|
|And here's a card by me (Jen)! I used the Festive Flamingos stamp set to create this sweet pink and mint card. I colored the flamingos with the challenge colors and then found some coordinating papers to put behind them! I love this fun and unique color palette for Christmas!!|