This month's challenge is to a create a project with a Birthday theme!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, July 10th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, July 13th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC22).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it
|Here's a birthday card by Yuki - she used the cute zoo animals from the Wild About Zoo stamp set and added on birthday hats from the new In Slow Motion stamp set. So adorable!|
|Here's a cute turtle birthday card by Danielle using our new In Slow Motion stamp set. I love the fun paint splatter background.|
|This sweet kitty card by Samantha is so fun! I love the confetti watercolor dots in the background. She used the kitty image with the gift from our Newton's Birthday Bash stamp set and added on the hat from the Fetching Friendship stamp set.|
|Jess also used the fun turtle image from our new In Slow Motion for her birthday card! I |
love the purple and yellow color combo and the fun dot background!
|Here's a birthday card by me - I used Winston's Birthday stamp set to create a fun and simple birthday card! I added some paint splatter and sequins to the background to help add dimension!|