This month's challenge is to a Create a project using just ONE layer!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr , Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC18).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - Scroll down to see how they added hearts into their projects and then enter your project at the bottom of the post! Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|This adorable one-layered scene was created by Yukari Yoshioka. She used our Newton's Daydream stamp set.|
|I love the fun way Samantha repeated the words over and over around the flamingos from the Flirty Flamingos stamp set! So fun!|
|Danielle created this fun strawberry card using the Sweet Summer stamp set! Love the watercolor mixed with gold foil!|
|This card by Jess has so much dimension you can hardly tell it's just one layer! She used the Bunny Hop stamp set and a fun sunburst technique!|
|Lydia got some extra mileage out of some fall themed stamps for this spring card! She used the spooky tree from the Spooky Street Halloween set and the dots from the Falling into Autumn stamp set to created the fun leaves. Then she added the sentiment from the Newton's Daydream stamp set.|
|Here is a fun and playful one layer card is by Crafty Math-Chick! She even added fur to the koala from the Hanging Around stamp set. I also love the mint green circle she sponged around the words!|
Larissa created this fun one-layer scene with lots of creative masking (although she did break the rules a bit by mounting it on another piece of cardstock -lol!) She combined stamps from Bunny Hop, Versatile Vases, Winter Tails and Newton's Daydream. What an adorable scene!
|Here was my try at a one-layer card. I stamped the flowers from the Love Grows stamp set and used the "heartfelt" from the Simply Sentimental stamp set. I added a bit of watercolor flicked onto it to add texture!|