Happy Friday and the the first day of #08 Inky Paws Challenge!
This month's challenge is a sketch challenge!
I've been seeing fun diagonal cards lately so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone would do with a diagonal layout! Base your card on this sketch and use any Newton's Nook Designs Stamps!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC08).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members and Guests decided to play along - Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Guest Designer Michelle Lupton created this fun layout with distress inks and our Winged Wishes Stamp set! |
|Guest Designer Katie Brooks created this fun card, turning the layout sideways! Love the burst showcasing the cheese from the Just Say Cheese set!|
|Valerie created this fun card using the wizard from the Magical Dreams set. Lots of layers and gloss plus sparkle and sequins = very magical!|
|Such a pretty basket of Garden Tools by Larissa using our new Basket of Wishes Set! I love the metallic silver! |
|Samantha created a WHALEY fun birthday card - using the Whale from our SEAson's Greetings Set!|
|I used the cute little frog from the Magical Dreams set to create this fun card (and the clouds are from Spring Showers and Winged Wishes)|
Now it's your turn!
Use the widget below to add a link to your project! Don't forget to tell your friends to play along too - If we get more than 15 participants we will pick TWO winners!