Happy Friday and the the first day of #06 Inky Paws Challenge! We're shaking things up a bit this year and decided to do a color challenge instead of a sketch this month!
|photo credit - sweetsugarbelle.com|
I just loved these yummy-looking heart cookies for this month's inspiration. The colors we're looking for in projects are: Coral • Golden Yellow • Teal blue • Light Green
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the color combo above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC06).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the Inlinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
Ready for some Inky Paws inspiration?
Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Samantha Mann created this adorable scene using the fox from our Sweetheart Tails set! Sooo Cute!|
|Here's a fun little note card set by Valerie Ward using our Love à la Carte stamp set! Wouldn't these be fun little love notes to tuck into lunches?|
| Taheerah Atchia used the Newton's Antics stamp set to create this adorable tag! |
Isn't it neat how she created balls of yarn in the key colors? And she snuck in the little heart thought bubble from the Just Say Cheese set too!
|Larissa Heskett the used the cupcake from our Love à la Carte stamp set stamp set to create pops of color against a gray background! I love how the colors pop! She also used the "hello" sentiment from the Winged Wishes stamp set!|
|Tessa Wise the used the sugar stamp from our Love à la Carte stamp set stamp on this fun card! Isn't the bright teal and pink combo so pretty?|