This month's challenge is a Sketch Challenge!
create a project based on this sketch!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, May 13th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC31).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Our April Guest, Christy played along with our challenge and created this yummy card! She used our Tag Sampler stamp set and Tags Times Two Die Set for the handmade with love tag. The little dotted heart image is from Winston's Honeybees. I love how she paired it with pattern paper that has handmade jars of yummy goodies on it!|
|Samantha created this fun card using the sketch! I love the black and white background with the pop of color for the tag! She used our Tag Sampler stamp set and Tags Times Two Die Set for the tag. The ice cream is from the Summer Scoops stamp set. |
|Crafty Math-Chick had fun with our new Tag Sampler stamp set and Tags Times Two Die Set on her card. I love how she added in the ball of yarn from the Newton Unwinds set to create a fun background - and the subtle sweater paper too!|
|I created a mermaid themed card with this sketch! I used our Tag Sampler stamp set to stamp the tag and I cut it out with the Tags Times Two Die Set. Then I colored the mermaid from the Mermaid Crossing stamp set and fussy cut her out. I added the "have a FIN-tastic birthday" sentiment to the tag, also from the Mermaid Crossing stamp set!|