This month's challenge is a Color Challenge!
use the colors Red, Light Blue, Lime Green and White
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, March 4th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, February 7th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC29).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - check out all the awesome birthday cards they created! Read the description below each card to see who made it.
|Yuki created a fun kitchen window scene using our new Made from Scratch Stamp set and Made from Scratch Die Set! What an adorable birthday card!|
|Danielle created this adorable scene using sever NND sets. The kitties are from our Newton's Antics stamp set and the trees are from the Whispering Pines stamp set. She also used the fun "meow" die cut shape from our new Newton Unwinds Die set!|
|What a beautiful shaker card by Larissa! I love how she used our new Made from Scratch stamp set and Made from Scratch Die Set to create this awesome kitchen themed card!|
|Our February Guest Designer, Ka Slagoski played along with our Versatile Vases Stamp Set! I love the pop of red on the flowers in the center! So pretty!|
|Here's one by me (Jen) - I also used the new Made from Scratch Stamp set and Made from Scratch Die Set! I added some images to a watercolored background and added the red gingham bow to add to the kitchen feel!|