The colors we are Coral, Peach, and Mint
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
We have a little bit of extra time this month to play along - We're going to run this challenge for three weeks instead of the usual two! Deadline to enter is Friday, June 12th, 2015 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, June 19th.
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item).
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr, Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC21).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!Several of our Design Team Members decided to play along - Remember the colors are just an inspiration - check out all the ways they used them! Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|I love the pretty floral card by Lydia! She stamped the flowers from our Fanciful Florals stamp set in the coral, peach, and mint inks and added in the words from the Simply Sentimental stamp set!|
|Here's some fun inspiration from Samantha! I love how she used the colors to create a fun background and then added black and white roses using the Love Grows stamp set.|
| This card by Yuki also uses the bold flowers from our Fanciful Florals stamp set in the coral with minty colored leaves! I love the added sparkle with the silver letters too! She also used the "for everything" words from the Simply Sentimental stamp set!|
|Here's an adorable one layer card by Danielle! She used our Flirty Flamingos stamp set, coloring flamingos in shades of coral on a minty background!|
|This lovely card by Jess uses our blooms from our Fanciful Florals stamp set in a fun bright bold design!|