Happy Friday and the the first day of #07 Inky Paws Challenge! This month's challenge is Go Green!
|photo credit & recipe!|
With upcoming spring weather (I hope) and St. Patricks day just around the corner I thought this green ombre cake image would be fun inspiration! You can use any shade of green on your card (other colors are ok as long as Green is the primary color) and any Newton's Nook Designs Stamps!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the color combo above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC07).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the Inlinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members and Guests decided to play along - Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|I love the green watercolor background on this card by our Guest Designer, Debbie Owens! She used our new stamp set, Winston's Birthday!|
|Our Guest Designer, Chrissie Tobas also did a watercolor background on her card featuring Newton's Birthday Bash! I love how this turned out too!|
|Design Team Member Danielle used our Dino Set, Prehistoric Pals to create this fun green scene!|
|This cute kitty card by Samantha Mann makes me smile! I love the sentiment she created to go with the kitty from Newton's Antics! Plus the green box is adorable!|
|Larissa Heskett is so good at combining stamps from different sets! She use the owl from Sweetheart Tails, the Branch and birdcage from Tweet Talk and the "hey there" from Love à la Carte!|
|For this fun "green" card Design Team Member Tessa Wise used the fun dragon from our Magical Dreams stamp set! I love the little bits of colored tape too! |
|This fun card is by Design Team Member Christine Drogt. Christine used the bear from our Halloween set, Boo Crew and made it into a get well card! Such a fun idea!|
|Here's one from me :) I used some fun arrow washi tape and gave the kitty from Newton's Birthday Bash a stack of paper pierced green gifts!|
|Another one by me - I couldn't resist using the newly- named Winston! I used the Winston's Birthday Stamp set to create this fun green scene!|
Now it's your turn!
Use the widget below to add a link to your project! Don't forget to tell your friends to play along too - If we get more than 15 participants we will pick TWO winners!