Happy Friday and the the first day of #13 Inky Paws Challenge!
This month's challenge is a Sketch Challenge!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr , Pinterest, or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC13).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here's some inspiration!
Several of our Design Team Members and our August Guest Designer decided to play along - Read the description below each card to see who made it!
|Jess created these adorable card using the tigers from our Wild Child stamp set. I love how she created that fun background with the leaves from the Wild Child stamp set and the "xoxo" from the Sweetheart Tails stamp set! |
|Samantha created these adorable card using our boatful of gifts from our SEAson's Greetings stamp set and added some words from our new Simply Sentimental stamp set! Such a fun way to get more mileage our of a holiday set!|
|Tessa created this fun challenge card using wagon from our Wagon of Wishes stamp set and added the big "thanks" from our new Simply Sentimental stamp set! What a great Fall thank-you card!|
|Shellye used our new Hanging Around stamp set for her challenge card. I love that cute little squirrel hanging off the edge!|
|Chitra, our Guest this month, made this adorable card, also with the, too cute for words, squirrel from Hanging Around! He looks so sweet hanging onto the "thanks" from Simply Sentimental! I just love the blues of the sheer ribbons and the umbrellas on the patterned paper! |